Tuesday 6 August 2013

Run then meeting with an old friend. 6. Aug

Had a great morning in going out for a run for almost 2 hours and not feeling so tired.  Seems the marathon training is well on.  Was good to make the Vegan cake as linked on my other post.  I then made a step by step curry from the Revive book then went to Emma's house.  It was great to see her again after 4.5 years.  She really is like a sister and I know she thinks of me as a brother.  A really cool relationship.

It was interesting on the Vegan front I guess she was surprised to hear how the optimum human diet is plant based and she said about wearing a leather jacket etc went through me a bit.  It was good we were able to go around that a bit.  I'm really happy she enjoyed my curry.  I was impressed with her writing. 

It's good now I have my dictaphone I think will help me a lot with mine and all my Vegan thoughts and any other general writing.  I was happy she gave me back 'Human change processes' by Mahoney.  I wonder if that could help me to understand and maybe write more about our brainwashed meat eating culture and the way out of that.

Will be good to spend more time with Emma over the coming weeks.  It was great to talk about dreams too and chakras.  My dream before I went to NZ was very key as were my few dreams there too.  Was okay to have a couple of beers but really feel I've outlived it.  It's like I'd rather not drink now in all honesty.  It is a drug and I prefer life with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment