Saturday 3 August 2013

Aug 2nd. Sanity all good and getting over jet lag slowly. will be good to meet some other vegan peeps.

Ate all similar food yesterday and a great salad my Mum made for dinner which I'll get the recipe for when I return. Went into Stockport to get a phone.  Had a good one hour run out so good to get back into training for the marathon.  Was thinking how it would be good to meet more Vegan people here so will make contact with Manchester Vegans which should be good.  At my folks house is cool and ideal but sometimes just having that actual vegan connection I find really invaluable somtimes.  Enjoyed using Facebook a bit and commenting on all my forums I'm linked with.  Feel a strange undercurrent of tiredness but am holding on to each evening before going to sleep.

I'm definitely going to be making the Vegan cake and the vegan salad from today when I get back to NZ :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment