Wednesday 7 August 2013

7 Aug. Dad's birthday

Today we went to Ordsall Hall, the War Museum then Purple Pakura restaurant.  All of which were superb.  I enjoyed using the dictaphone a bit to speak about frustrations.  I thought about my friend in NZ I think I'll buy the diet for a new america book for.  I think when he comes out with stupid things knowing that I've bought him tha book will bring me a bit of distance knowing I've done all I can and to take a step away from him somehow. It will make it less likely for him to say stupid things when I'm armed with knowing I've passped that to him.

It's good reading Human Change Processes by Mahoney.  I feel that could help a bit in understanding how people change and maybe helping me to spread Veganism more.  I sit with a champagne now.  I don't want to drink alcohol really but have been tea total all day and now saw it as polite to join in with my Dad#s birthday a bit.

I need to be more confident just in me and expressing me.  Speaking to a friend today I felt cautious to say that I don't really drink or what I'd like to do.  I need to be bolder in that.  It comes from just feeling comfortable in me.  I need to keep working on that.  Also I feel a bit cautious around saying about doing the run walk method when I run.  Again I need to just be more confident in me.. it's just all been a while.

I'll keep using the dictaphone and keep writing on here to stay in contact with me so I can keep being strong.  I have some good stuff coming up with meeting friends over next few days and hanging out with sister etc.  I can keep it all up a day at a time.

I notice constantly as I keep enjoying my trip that I feel no desire at all to ever live here again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment