Thursday 15 August 2013

14 August and bit of 15th (7:30 pm)

Had a relaxed evening last night watching 'The girl next door' which was fun.  I was feeling not so great I think it was hayfever so had a pill.  Today again I've felt a little bored and missed NZ a bit.  I spoke with my Doctor to see if I could get a DHA test and then had to explain to him what DHA was again showing how little Doctors know about nutrition and any kind of natural health. Was quite amusing but bad too.  I managed to get some pills online for a good deal.  It does seem like the body converts it to atleast some degree but Vegan experts sometimes recommend a supplement too.  I figure you can't be too careful and do value my own piece of mind

http://www.nuique.com/omega3/
http://veganhealth.org/articles/omega3#dhasup

Here are a couple of links.  One is to get the DHA pills and the other is by Jack Norris who writes about Vegan nutrition, etc.

I met with Karl and Barbara today which was nice.  Great to see them both again and treat them to lunch. 

Meeting with Ric etc tonight which should be nice.  I enjoyed connecting with a few Vegan friends on Facebook today.  I didn't go out for a run as still not feeling 100% after last night.

Again I'm missing NZ and was good to get that feeling supported from a friend back in NZ.  Really want to have a soft drink night again tonight.  I just feel so much better like that. 

Was good to send my latest ebay sales today. I do almost feel a bit lost for stuff to do at points.  Tomorrow will be good to have another day out.  It is all that not feeling an actual connection with being.  My trip is all about seeing people.

I've booked my ticket to Newcastle and feel quite good with the upcoming plans and like I'm doing the best I can with my time here.  It doesn't excite me unbelievably much but I am doing the best I can/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment