Thursday 29 August 2013

Farewell dinner out. 28.8.13

Had a great dinner out at Purplse Pakora again with Mum, Dad, sister and Gran. Was a really great curry again.  I had a vegetable dansak the same as last time. Was really great.  No issues whatsoever throughout the whole of the day again regarding being Vegan.  It would seem the mission to be veganly sane throughout my trip has gone really well.  There are no other major challenges expected.  It has been much much better than expected and just a new journey of my experience as a Vegan to actually come back and be comfortable with me being Vegan.

Today (29.8) I thought a lot about my friendship with my long term NZ friend and the rift my being Vegan has caused but I know that it is right and I will keep cultivating myself well with my spiritual development group to develop my compassion well and my Vegan friends to get that support to keep making the right decision forward whatever that is.

It has been a wonderful trip.  Last night I really enjoyed not drinking alcohol again although I did feel some temptation I really realised as I slept so peacefully (that was it, peace, a profound sense of peace) that it was a really great thing to not drink alcohol.  I am crowding it out. Love and Peace as a friend sometimes says on her messages.  I have more of a sense of that now.

Today is feeling somewhat stressful as I'll have my bye to make to Gran.  I feel not taking her home is best to stop it being too sad.  That holding on to that last moment doesn't seem right to me.  I'm not sure if I'm cutting off emotion.  It rather just seems emotionally responsible.  I'm really thinking that getting a taxi tomorrow would be best too.  I'm going to introduce that later.  Again I just don't like making it sad unnecessarily.  It feels weird and not appropriate.  I just want to obviously feel what's important to feel but have that good adapatation to change, like I've had a great time and we're all moving on with life and all understanding. That seems the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment