Wednesday 14 August 2013

Tuesday 13 August and bit of 14 August

Don't think I did so much in the day time other than a bit of reading and using the computer.  I got a little bored in fact and did a bit of reflecting using by dictaphone about how happy I am living in NZ while at the same time making the very very best of my trip here.  I had a great evening with Kelly at the comedy night at Jabez Clegg.  Was really funny.  Again keeping completely and utterly veganly sane throughout has been great.

I'm writing this on 14 August and now I'm researching a bit into DHA and am getting a bloodtest to see mine is okay.  I was reading some criticism on the internet of the China Study and although I don't wholly support that book I do feel the criticism was poor on the whole.  Nonetheless I will keep researching. I kind of can't be bothered getting my DHA checked now but will go through with it and keep moving forward however.  I do feel I would have really let myself down somehow if I ever stopped being Vegan.  Being a good healthy member of the Vegan population is paramount to me.

It was good today (14th) to get out for a short run for 30 minutes and to think a bit about doing the marathon and doing a marathon blog. I've been thinking on my tattoo also and it does seem to be something I feel I have to go through with somehow.  It just seems part of me becoming more me.  I don't feel I'd get another after this one but this one does seem to make sense for me somehow.

I'm enjoying using my dictaphone more to record different thoughts around what's going on.  Today we went to the caves in Stockport which were really cool and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment