Sunday 4 August 2013

night review

Was good to link up with old friend Stuart on FB to arrange to meet.  Am bit concerned about ending up drinking beer that may not be vegan so will keep a good eye on that and do what I can.  Ordered the dictaphone which I think could be cool and is worth a risk and could help keep sanity more and help my writing mind.  At the worst its 35 dollars wasted but I will give it a go, it could be a cool thing.  I ordered the Die Hard video game too.  It felt kind of geeky I guess but I feel I need to go easy on me sometimes.  It cost about 4 dollars in total.  I think as a bit of amusement and relaxing time it won't be a bad thing.  I'm too hard on me sometimes.

Was good to use FB more to link with Vegan community out there.  Tomorrow feels nice to think of morning lunch with Mum and Gran then the evening dinner connection with the Vegan group in Manchester.  That should be cool.  I feel happy too that it's confirmed I'll make dinner for Kelly and me on Tuesday.  Feels good that I'm expressing my vegan confidence like that, seems good healthy way to go about things. Similarly I offered to make Dunny and his family a curry.

It's great the United tickets have come through so something else to look foward to.  I will contact Barbara to see if can meet with her and Karl also.  Still bit jetlagged but getting better.  I've got my list to go off of main objectives which I have to say are mainly being a good vegan person while catching up with people and keeping myself well sane.  I feel I can do that and enjoy myself this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment