Monday 5 August 2013

Some good Vegan connections and promoting. 5 Aug. :)

Spent time with my Gran and Mum this morning which was cool which ended with a lunch.  Managed to get a pasta dish which was Vegan that was cool in the pub.  I couldn't help but feel weird with my Mum and Gran eating fish.  Feel a bit bad saying that but am getting to a stage whereas I just don't want to be around people eating animals.  The thought goes through my mind of 'To eat meat is a Psychopathic act.'  The diagnosis I support as a Vegan Therapist.  Even though my Mum and Gran are very unlikely to kill anyone, with anyone who eats meat there is an unconscious thing happening out of awareness that feels it's okay to walk over weaker things.  I praise any steps forward though and I'm so happy my parents are now semi vegetarian and my Gran got into my Vegan curry.  They are on the right path :) :) :)

For dinner I went out with a Manchester Vegan group which was cool.  The food was just okay but the connections were nice.  It's good to just share stories.  I got some good details of other Vegan stores etc in Manchester.  It reminded me to put myself out there as Vegan and be a bit bolder.  I shared some Vegan thought on my facebook profile which I don't usually do so much, I usually just comment and like others.  Also I decided I'll suggest to Karl and Barbara going to a Veg restaurant so introducing them to stuff.  Similarly I'll cook for Kelly and for Dunny's family and will take some pride in that.  I think that's the way forward to show how happy and strong I am as a Vegan :) :) :) Really keep living the lifestyle well and that defining part of me.  That's the only way.. to express.

There's a meeting the last Saturday of every month at the Thirsty Scholar in Manchester at 1 pm I may go to next time and I know the meetup like tonight is every monday which is cool to maybe go again.  It was cheap too and the company was great.  They recommended Alternative stores too.  I wanted some hiking boots and the prices were good but out of stock which is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment