Friday 9 August 2013

Aug 8th. Thursday

After a nice lunch at home went to Trafford Centre with Sister.  We looked around the shops and I got some great clothes bargains.  We then went to see 'The World's end' which was very funny then had some dinner at Tampopo.  It appealed to me particular since it had listed Vegan option.  I had a Chap Chae (Korean noodle dish) which was pretty cool.  It was interesting how American it was in the Trafford Centre.  I guess the whole shopping culture etc too is quite different than back in NZ.  Had a good conversation with Lindsay about life in NZ, relationships etc.  I honestly said how I couldn't imagine living in the UK again.  The trip is going well though and I'm so happy I haven't had any problem keeping my Vegan sanity really well up to this point.

Knowing I'm going to write on here is really nice so I can remember what I've done and write about any issues that come up.  So far it's been a great ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment