Monday 29 July 2013

How has your becoming Vegan changed your life?

I was just interested in getting some different experiences. We could all share a little.

I must apologise for not sharing mine initially.  My veganism has changed me in a lot of ways.  It seems to have brought a deepening to my whole life experience.  I feel more sensitive to everything while at the same time feeling stronger and more compassionate.  Somehow I feel like I have a more solid foundation.  I feel I have become more spiritual through the process, less egotistical and a greater willingness to just let go and let be so to speak.  It has been a difficult process to let go and realise so much while at the same time being a very enlightening one.  I rank becoming vegan as one of the most landmark important things I've done in my life so far.

How about you?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment